- Imports files placed in a folder
- Extracts and imports data from emails
- Scheduled 'pull' of data from external databases
Email alerts are an extension to the Auto Importer. They
automatically and immediately notify mailing lists of events
arising from imports such as invalid data files, compliance
breaches, items requiring resolution or objects having been created
by the importer.
Email alerts are designed to be selective. Examples:
- Alert your laboratory if they send you an invalid file, but not
when you have compliance alerts.
- Staff managing dust data need not receive alerts for
- Email site managers alerts only for their particular site.
- Alerts when monitoring is due
- Alerts when data is not received
The Monitoring Scheduler makes MP-5 not only aware of the data
that has been received, but also aware of data that is due to be
collected, and subsequently what data is missing.
It pro-actively sends reminders and warnings to users according
to data status and settings.
Once schedules are created, they auto-generate visits. Visits
require certain locations to be visited, and variables be
When the data arrives into the database, it is marked against
the visit, and percentage complete updated.
A traffic light style management interface gives a quick
overview of monitoring that is outstanding or completed.
- Sends regular reports to mailing lists
- Emails or places files in folders
- Updates Intranet or web pages with HTML reports containing
tables, graphs, charts, KPI's etc.
The Task Scheduler automatically creates output in the form of
files and reports in many formats (pdf, doc, XL, HTML), and can
either save to a location or email a distribution list.
It works by using stored selections, based on a schedule.
Example: If you have a selection that returns the last month's
groundwater data for all of your perimeter boreholes, and set a
scheduled task to run a report from this every Monday morning, you
would receive a report of the last month's groundwater data every